- Anyone can start lessons at any age and will still learn valuable skills. Adults are often very motivated and see great results from their lessons
- We have had students with many different goals book.
- Complete beginners training for police and army entrance exams
- Newly arrived migrants who have never been to a swimming pool before
- Students who have had a fear of water since childhood
- Students training for a fun swim or triathlon
- Students who run out of breath while swimming
- Students who already swim but want a teacher to correct their technique
- Students using the lessons as motivation to swim once a week
- Students wanting to learn the basics so they can keep up with their children
- Students wanting to feel safe at the beach or inland waters
- Swimming is a great form of fitness and is fun for all ages
Our progressive adult learn to swim program caters to a wide range of abilities and individual needs. Our carefully tailored classes help you improve your stroke technique and stamina no matter your ability. Surrey Park Swim School employs a team of Austswim qualified, professional teachers. All classes run according to the school terms and provide free access to the pool on your lesson day.
- Adult Beginner: designed to get complete beginners comfortable in the water. Breathing control, floating, water safety skills and kicking are introduced. Lessons held in the 10m learners pool where you will be able to touch the ground
- Adult Intermediate: for adults with limited swimming history. Lessons introduce and develop freestyle side breathing and provide stroke correction. Lessons held in the 10m learners pool where you will be able to touch the ground
- Adult Advanced: for adults with previous swimming experience. Introduction to distance and strength with detailed stroke correction. Classes can completely tailor to the needs of the students. Lessons held in the indoor 25m pool
- Adult Squad: For adults with previous swimming experience or those who have graduated from our advanced level. Click here for more information.
6:00pm to 8:00pm
$22.00/per lesson *as of Term 3 2017
30 minutes per lesson
4 students per class maximum
Call or email us for more information or to sign up.
- Students will receive 15% discount on the second lesson enrolled in per week during the term.
- The 3rd child and any thereafter enrolled from one family will receive 15% discount on term lesson fees.
- Students will receive 10% discount on the second or third week enrolled in during the holiday intensive program.
Missed a lesson?
Surrey Park Swimming offers up to two make up classes per term if you are unable to attend a lesson and notify the swim school prior to the absence. Make up classes are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
Surrey Park Swimming does not offer refunds.
If your child is unwell for three or more consecutive lessons, provide a dated medical certificate to Surrey Park Swimming reception to be considered for a credit. Credits will only be considered if you have notified the swim school of you student’s absence prior to their lessons.