Why should you choose us?
- Low teacher/student ratios, enable personalised attention for your child
- We focus on grouping your child with swimmers of similar abilities
- We work on having your child gain confidence in the water through to freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke development
- All lessons incorporate a component of water safety. In addition, each term we provide a level specific water safety week to educate your child on surviving in and around water
- Progression through levels is based on ability and students are moved up when they are ready during the term
- We recommend bringing your pre-schooler to the pool for a play so they are familiar with the environment if they have never had any swimming lessons before
Swimming is a lifelong sport that anyone can participate in and is a fun and engaging activity for your preschooler to pursue. Water safety skills and all competitive strokes are introduced early in our program. These levels are directly transferable to our school age program. All classes run according to the school terms and provide free access to the pool for the student on their lesson day (and one accompanying adult if child is aged under 5 years).
Private lessons available
These classes are aimed at fast tracking learning and can be specifically catered to the student’s needs. Privates are more expensive than group classes. 1:1 or 1:2 teacher to student ratios are offered. These lessons are only available at selected times and are subject to availability. Please enquire to find out more information.
- Pre Foundation: introduction of basic swimming and water safety skills
- Pre Level 0: basic swimming skill development and an introduction to freestyle and backstroke
- Pre Level 1: freestyle and backstroke development with an introduction to basic breaststroke skills
- Pre Level 2: freestyle and backstroke consolidation and breaststroke development
- Once students begin school they are ready to move to the equivalent level in our school age program. Click here for more information.
8:30am to 12:30pm
4:00pm to 6:30pm
8:30am to 5:00pm
8:30am to 1:30pm
$20.00/per lesson *as of Term 3 2017
30 minutes per lesson
4 students per class maximum
Call or email us for more information or to sign up.
- Students will receive 15% discount on the second lesson enrolled in per week during the term
- The 3rd child and any thereafter enrolled from one family will receive 15% discount on term lesson fees
- Students will receive 10% discount on the second or third week enrolled in during the holiday intensive program
Missed a lesson?
Surrey Park Swimming offers up to two make up classes per term if you are unable to attend a lesson and notify the swim school prior to the absence. Make up classes are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
Surrey Park Swimming does not offer refunds. If your child is unwell for three or more consecutive lessons, provide a dated medical certificate to Surrey Park Swimming reception to be considered for a credit. Credits will only be considered if you have notified the swim school of you student’s absence prior to their lessons.