Surrey Park Swimming
Box Hill South Centre
- Mineral based water reducing exposure to chemicals and leaving your skin feeling silky and smooth;
- No more smelling of chlorine;
- Purpose built facility;
- Quiet environment for focused learning.
Aqualink Box Hill
- Stay and play for free on day of lesson;
- Tipping bucket and aquatic play area;
- Make the most of the state of the art facilities;
- Public diving boards;
- 25M indoor and outdoor pool with grass area.
- Junior squads through to high performance;
- We help your child reach for their goals;
- We were Established in 1904 and pride ourselves on our family orientated community club;
- Committed licensed coaches headed by Ian Pope, former Olympic Coach.
Surrey Park Swimming Newsletter April 2018
Surrey Park Swimming Newsletter April 2018 Edition Article Features: Teddy Bear Picnic Club Championships Metro All Junior Championships Thursday Night RacingRead More
Surrey Park Swimming Newsletter March 2018
Surrey Park Swimming Newsletter March 2018 Edition Article Features: Learning to Submerge Australian Swimming Trials Metro East District Championships Teddy Bear Picnic Club ChampionshipsRead More