Nurturing Learning Environment
While correct stroke technique is important to us, we recognise that children learn best when they are provided with a nurturing learning environment and are engaged and having fun. Our low student ratios, qualified swim instructors and continual training ethos, helps us achieve this goal.
Two Great Pools to Learn to Swim In
Choose between two great locations:
Box Hill South Learn to Swim Centre: Feel the difference on your skin as you learn to swim in mineral based salt water. Great for those with skin conditions or wanting to reduce exposure to chemicals.
Aqualink Box Hill: Stay and Play for free on the day of your lesson utilising aquatic play spaces.
We Continually Give Back to Community
We do this by donating 10 cents from every lesson undertaken to our CAPS program. Through this, we help facilitate lessons to newly arrived migrants, students with disabilities, financially disadvantaged families and also spread the importance of water safety through free talks to kinder’s and schools.
Pathway to Competitive Swimming
Our Learn to swim program feeds into our competitive squad programs. These programs are overseen by our Director of Coaching Ian Pope, who has a wealth of knowledge having coached Australian Olympic teams and swimmers of the likes of Grant Hackett and Giaan Rooney.
Box Hill South Centre
- Mineral based salt water reducing exposure to chemicals and leaving your skin feeling silky and smooth;
- No more smelling of chlorine;
- Purpose built facility;
- Quiet environment for focused learning.
Aqualink Box Hill
- Stay and play for free on the day of the lesson;
- Tipping bucket and aquatic play area;
- Make the most of the state of the art facilities;
- Public diving boards;
- 25M indoor and outdoor pool with grass area.
- Junior squads through to high performance;
- We help your child reach for their goals;
- We were Established in 1904 and pride ourselves on our family orientated community club;
- Committed licensed coaches headed by Ian Pope, former Olympic Coach.
Our Learn to Swim & Dive Programs
Surrey Park Swimming News February 2019
Surrey Park Swimming News February 2019 Edition Article Features: New Level Criteria Term Calendar School Holiday Program Championship MeetsRead More
Box Hill South Learn to Swim Centre 1st Birthday
Our Box Hill South Learn to Swim Centre is 1 and to celebrate we opened our pool to the community for a fun filled afternoon. Inflatables, games, face painting, Indian…Read More