While correct stroke technique is important to us, we recognise that children learn best when they are provided with a nurturing learning environment and are engaged and having fun. Our low student ratios, qualified swim instructors and continual training ethos, helps us achieve this goal.
Great Pools to Learn In
Choose between locations in the eastern suburbs:
Box Hill South Learn to Swim Centre: Feel the difference on your skin as you learn to swim in mineral based salt water. Great for those with skin conditions or wanting to reduce exposure to chemicals.
Aqualink Box Hill: Stay and Play for free on the day of your lesson utilising aquatic play spaces.
Give Back to Community
We do this by donating money from every lesson undertaken to our CAPS program. Through this, we help facilitate lessons to newly arrived migrants, students with disabilities, financially disadvantaged families and also spread the importance of water safety through free talks to kinder’s and schools.
Pathway to Competition
Our Learn to swim program feeds into our competitive squad programs. These programs are overseen by our Director of Coaching Ian Pope, who has a wealth of knowledge having coached Australian Olympic teams and swimmers of the likes of Grant Hackett and Giaan Rooney.
Box Hill South Centre
- Mineral based salt water reducing exposure to chemicals and leaving your skin feeling silky and smooth;
- No more smelling of chlorine;
- Purpose built facility;
- Quiet environment for focused learning.
Aqualink Box Hill
- Stay and play for free on the day of the lesson;
- Tipping bucket and aquatic play area;
- Make the most of the state of the art facilities;
- Public diving boards;
- 25M indoor and outdoor pool with grass area.
- Junior squads through to high performance;
- We help your child reach for their goals;
- We were Established in 1904 and pride ourselves on our family orientated community club;
- Committed licensed coaches headed by Ian Pope, former Olympic Coach.
Our Learn to Swim & Dive Programs
Surrey Park Swimming News May 2019
Surrey Park Swimming News May 2019 Edition Article Features: Presentation Night Term Calendar Merchandise Discounts Championship MeetsRead More
Surrey Park Welcomes New Coaches
Welcome to the newest members of our coaching staff. Coach Justin Justin returns to Surrey Park Swimming after a highly successful career coaching up North, heading up our Target 2020…Read More