40% Discount for all NEW families to Surrey Park Swimming’s NEW learn to swim centre

Attention all NEW families to Surrey Park Swimming!

We are excited to announce we are offering a 40% discount to all new families that enrol in our Term One 2018 program at our
New Learn to Swim Centre located at 313 Middleborough Rd Box Hill South.

• The centre has been purpose built with you and your swimmer in mind;
  • Our water is mineral based meaning it is gentler on the skin, eyes and hair;
  • We offer a quiet environment for focussed learning.

We are now taking bookings. So get in quick to book a spot today.

T: 8899 6476
E: bhs@surreypark.org.au

From The Team at Surrey Park Swimming

Join the discussion 8 Comments

• Rebecca says:

Would like to find out more about the program and if the discount applies to all the programs offered.

My daughter attends another swim school at the moment

• surreypark says:

Hi Rebecca

I apologise for not getting back to you in regards to your email request. We have been having trouble with our website emails. In regards to your question, the discount applies to new families to Surrey Park Swimming that enrol in our learn to swim program at our new learn to swim centre at Box Hill South. If you would like to forward contact details i will pass them onto our customer service staff and they will give you a call at a time that is convenient to you.
      Kind Regards

• Georgia says:

I am interested in swimming lessons for my 3 and 4.5 years olds. Looking for something on a Friday at around the same time. Also, do parents need to get in at this age?

• surreypark says:

Hi Georgia

I apologise for not replying to this email earlier as we have been having trouble with our website emails. If you have not already enrolled in our learn to swim program we would love to make contact about enrolling your 3 and 4.5 year old in lessons. At this age they are taught independent swimming so you will not be required to enter the pool during their lessons. If you would like to pass on a contact number and suitable time i will pass this onto our customer service staff. Once again my apologies.

• Lisa Hamill says:

Hello, my grand daughter is nearly 2, but has only just started going to pools (and loving it!). Not sure which group she would be better in, but wondering if you have these at Middleborough Road swim school. Please let me know cost of swimming lessons with 40% off. My preference would be a Thursday.
    Also can you please tell me where I enter from Middleborough Road? Is the swim school out the back of Spotlight?

• surreypark says:

Hi Lisa

I apologise for not replying to this email earlier as we have been having some trouble with our website emails. Have you already visited our new centre since this email or would you like us to give you a call in regards to lessons?
      Please let me know your thoughts and how we can help you enrol your grand daughter in a learn to swim program if you haven’t already.

• Jennie Jones says:

Please advise of dates of swim classes. I have a refugee family living nearby who would like to learn to swim. Mother, girl 9, boy 7 and boy nearly 4 in January.

• surreypark says:

Hi Jennie

I apologise for not answering your query about swim lessons earlier as we have been having trouble with our emails and i have just seen your request for lesson information. Are you still looking for information and if so could you please provide us with a phone number and i will get our customer service staff to give you a call as it would be easier to go through it on the phone.